Wednesday 26 January 2011

The Waiting Game! UGH

Well it has been a while since I posted , so my apologies for this beforehand.lol

Well as I stated a few weeks ago I am waiting to see the gender clinic guy, and that appointment has still not come yet, this is a very frustrating time and I am desperate to get the ball rolling now.
I feel like I am waiting for Santa to come all over again and I am usually first to the door when the mail is delivered, even beating my dog to it! lmao, but still nothing :-(.

I am desperately trying to keep my chin up but finding it hard, and I am sure I am driving my sweet tart nuts with my complaining about appointments and the wonderful NHS .
I am feeling very jealous and envious about my fellow FTM already going through the journey, which I know is a terrible thing, and I don't mean to be, but I am tired waiting, I want our life to begin.
I rang the clinic today and the referral has not even be looked at, my gp sent it on the 16th of December!!, how long does it take to open a letter!! jjeeeeezzzz

So next time I write , hopefully it will be good news.
Keep your fingers crossed and have me in your prayers!

No comments: