Wednesday 9 February 2011

Ok at last!!!

Well finally I have had some movement,I wrote to my GP a lengthy email telling him how I was feeling with all this waiting and also with information I had found out myself , he sent me a very quick reply stating after the link I had sent him from Charing Cross the way forward was to get me to see a Psychiatrist asap, and then for them to refer me Charing Cross , London, as long as I was not MAD lol

I am somewhat relieved that at last something is being done ,and even tho I may have to pay for the first intial consultation as the waiting list can be up to 6 months, I do feel it is moving along, since for the last two months nothing has happened at all.

I am truly not one of the most patient people in the world, you can blame the Leo in me .lol

As for the rest my family now know everything, sent my Dad and older brother an email explaining it all, and considering my dad's age, he totally understands and says he will support me all the way, as he loves me unconditionally, I am still awaiting my brothers response!

Nicky my partner has had some good news she has been asked to audition for Tmates, by Mel, I think this would be of enormous benefit to her /us and a very good way of meeting other couples who are going through the same struggles. And there doesn't seem an awful amount of FTM and partners in the UK, so hopefully this would also be very beneficial to them. I am incredibly camera shy ( believe it or not ) but will support Nicky all the way.

We are still on diets and doing very well, my other half has already lost a stone in three weeks, and I am so very proud of her. Keep it going sweet, and I am also losing weight I will have that 6 pack yet

Hope everyone is well

Kris

No comments: