Thursday 10 February 2011

O M G !!!

As I explained yesterday I sent an email to my older brother, the reply literally made me cry, it was so sweet and loving, and the complete love I have had from everyone has been completely overwhelming. My brother wrote this and I really wanted to share it with you all.


Dear sis or bro as the case may be , seems like the most natural thing in the world to us here ,only drawback is if you take all the drugs you are going to have to shave everyday ,that sucks as I truly HATE shaving .
I thuoght that as a child you were a real little princess (even though a bit of a tomboy) then as puberty set in you moved a bit to my side of the fence .the whole world is full of people who dont feel they are in the right gender 99% of them suffer in silence ,trapped in the wrong body .
good on you for contemplating a change ,I dont think changing your gender is any way makes you a different person , maybe a bit happier if you feel more at ease with youself ,.
think you will make a great fella .have you considered the fact that you and your mrs wont be termed as lesbians anymore !
Ive always been very proud of you , still am and always will be ! huggs and a few kisses

I am do deeply touched by this!

No comments: